Speaking & Presentations
I have been publicly speaking at industry trade shows, business conferences, board retreats and events for C-suite executives and thoughtful business leaders for almost as long as I have been practicing law. As a result, I’ve developed the ability to customize a talk according to the exact needs of the group I’m speaking to and I am considered a solid fit culturally with groups of business owners, executives and board members.
Below is a short list of topics I’m most qualified to speak on. If after reading my blog or visiting other areas of the site, you would like to discuss having me speak on a topic other than one of the ones listed below, please contact me via the link at the bottom of this page.
- Trends in Automotive Dealership M&A
- Manufacture Initiatives in Dealership Relationships
- Private Equity and Family Office Investment in Auto Retail
- Buying and Selling Auto Dealerships
- Understanding and Managing Fear Dynamics in the Workplace
Since I understand the challenge of finding just the right speaker for an event, I am more than happy to work with meeting planners to develop just the right talk or presentation.
For more information or to inquire about me speaking to your organization or your event, please click on the button below.
Stephen Dietrich’s Upcoming & Past Speaking Engagements
Partial list of past public and private speaking events for Stephen Dietrich:
- 2018 H&K Private Equity Conference: How to Win in Transportation (Topic: Motor Vehicle, RV, and Heavy Truck Dealerships & Autonomy)
- 2017 AICPA (Association of International Certified Professional Accountants) Auto Dealership Conference (Topic: Buy/Sell Workshop)
- 2016 NADC (National Association of Dealer Counsel) Fall Conference (Topic: Rising Stakes: The Importance of Real Estate in Auto Retail Transactions)
- 2016 AICPA Auto Dealership Conference (Topic: 2016 Hot Legal Topics)
- 2016 Moss Adams Fuel For Growth Webcast (Topic: Manufacturer Initiatives and Increased Involvement in Dealer Operations)
- Global Investment Banking Workshop (Topic: Investing in Auto Retail)
- 2015 NADA Convention Dealership Buy-Sell Summit (Topic: M&A Update)
- 2014 NADA Convention Dealership Buy-Sell Summit (Topic: M&A Trends-Panel Presentation & Discussion)
- 2012 Compliance Webinar (Topic: Dealership Self-evaluation in Preparation of the Buy/Sell Process)