The following Disclaimers apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the website located at www.StephenDietrich.com and all of its associated pages and forms.
The content and postings on this website and blog, along with the views expressed herein, are my own and do not represent the views of my employer or of its attorneys, management or clients. Communication with them should be made for their views.
In addition, please note the following:
- This website and blog are made available for educational purposes only, as well as to provide general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice.
- This website and its blog are not a solicitation for legal services.
- By using this website and reading the contact on its blog, you understand and agree that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and Stephen Dietrich.
- This website and blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state. You should not act upon information based on what you find and read on this website and blog without seeking advice from a lawyer licensed in your own state or jurisdiction.
- The materials presented on this website and its blog may not reflect the most current legal developments, verdicts or settlements.
- Any information you submit via this website will not be treated as privileged or confidential.